The team is proud to present TronWallet, an open source crypto wallet like you never seen before! @GettyIO developed the project and got rewarded during our Programming Contest. Watch the demo, download the app and check out its capabilities ? https://t.co/toPMiFKfWP
— Tron Foundation (@Tronfoundation) June 13, 2018
The TRON Foundation have recently confirmed the release of a new TRON Wallet based DApp, which will see the start of a brand-new revolution within TRON through the creation of an open source cryptocurrency wallet. TRON’s currency, TRX has taken very well to this news. At the time of writing TRON is valued at $0.043, up 6.03%.
What is the TRONWallet?
The TRONWallet is designed to empower the TRON Network by allowing for the network to sign smart contracts and transactions without ever asking traders, users and investors to disclose their private key. As a result, the TRONWallet aims to be the most secure cryptocurrency wallet for TRON, ever.
- “Smart contracts & transactions offline.”
- “Offline return the response to the requesting app via copy/paste, deep links and qrcode.”
- “Store the seed database on iOS Keychain or Android Keystore with encryption AES-256 + SHA2 + DEVICE ID + PASSWORD.”
- “The seed database can’t be used outside the app.”
- “Available for iOS and Android.”
- “Require network permissions (no threat of network-based hack or transmission of secure keys directly from the app)
- “Create transactions (only scan).”
You can see the full post by the TRON Foundation for yourself, here-
Moreover, you can find out more about the TRONWallet, here-
The development and announcement of the TRONWallet highlights that the TRON Foundation are still hard at work during their current transition period, which is seeing the launch of the TRON MainNet and the inevitable migration of TRX from the ERC-20 form onto the TRON blockchain. Recently, TRON has remained a bit stale in terms of value and thus, this announcement at the very least has injected some hope back into the value of TRON. Moreover, it is giving the TRON Community something new to work on, whilst TRON fully embeds itself into the TRON MainNet.