Yieldification (YDF) is a DeFi NFT utility protocol building upon both existing and new, innovative ideas to integrate NFTs in various ways not seen before. You will see both familiar concepts implemented in new, useful, and creative ways in addition to brand new, innovative concepts built upon the YDF platform.
YDF offers a unique twist on staking which allows users to earn yield when locking their YDF tokens. YDF expands upon this commonly used concept with the addition of an NFT as the “certificate” or “receipt” of the stake deposit. This NFT holds the keys and all metadata of the stake that allows the owner of the NFT to claim the yield generated. The same NFT can be transferred or sold to another party to effectively transfer the ownership of the stake, which gives stakers the opportunity to regain their principal or even realize profits on their original investment without having to wait for their stake to unlock. This creates a brand new market for not only the YDF token but also yield-bearing NFTs that are earning yield over time.
Staking was one of the core, delivered-at-launch utilities YDF had from the beginning, but they are building in revenue-generating utility above and beyond in order to offset all emissions created from staking. Some of these utilities include:
- Futures trading that lets users open perpetual long and short positions against individual assets and custom-created indexes of popular asset pairs that the platform collects fees and serves as the counterparty for traders. Similar to staking, open positions are represented with an NFT that can be transferred or sold should the owner choose to do so.
- YDF’s custom built NFT Marketplace supports users trading their stake NFTs along with other NFTs in the ecosystem to which the platform collects fees as revenue.
- Yieldification (YDF) recently released an over-the-counter (OTC) trading platform that allows users to trade various assets and types of assets directly with one another without slippage and with low fees without having to go through an exchange, such as Uniswap, or an NFT marketplace, such as OpenSea.
The YDF OTC Platform offers two types of OTC trades:
- Pools that function similarly to liquidity pools on DEX swaps, such as Uniswap, to where a user can create a pool of tokens that other users can swap a predetermined paired token with the pooled token at a price set by the pool’s creator at a fixed price and with zero slippage.
- Packages that allow users to bundle multiple assets (ERC20 tokens and NFTs) together to make one simple trade.
The key difference that separates YDF from other platforms is that instead of forcing users to visit YDF’s website to utilize the OTC platform, YDF is partnering with other crypto projects to integrate their OTC platform into other projects’ own website, commonly known as White Labeling.
This strategy benefits all parties involved in that the holders of each project can go to their project's trusted website to utilize a shared OTC platform between all partners, and both YDF and each partnered project will share the fees collected from the OTC platform.
Integrating YDF’s OTC platform has been made easy with their custom built white-labeling process that lets any project fully customize the OTC Platform integration to include any project’s logo, branding and style preference.
Detailed information about YDF’s OTC White Label Partner Program can be found in their latest Medium article.
Email: [email protected]
Disclaimer: This is a sponsored press release and is for informational purposes only. It doesnotreflect the views of Crypto Daily, nor is it intended to be used as legal, tax, investment, orfinancialadvice.