Table of Contents
- What is an - TronWars -?
- How many owners does the - TronWars - collection have?
- NFT Collection - TronWars - Price and Sales
- Why are some NFTs expensive and others not?
- Is the - TronWars - Collection Over or Underpriced?
- - TronWars - NFT Collection Examples
- - TronWars - fees
- - TronWars - editors list
What is an - TronWars -?
- TronWars - are a non-fungible tokens collection built on the Ethereum network launched in 3 February, 2022. 8,888 items of the - TronWars - collection can now be viewed at OpenSea.
How many owners does the - TronWars - collection have?
The total number of owners has reached 4311 within 384 days since its release.
NFT Collection - TronWars - Price and Sales
The market capitalization of - TronWars - NFT collection is 207 ETH. Since created the - TronWars -, 11,009 collections sales were made at an average price of 0.21 ETH (~$347.61 at the time of writing). This created a total volume in 2,361.243 ETH. The floor price of - TronWars - is 0.0186 and the 30-day trading volume is kept at 2.62 ETH. The payment tokens of the - TronWars - collection are ETH, WETH.
Why are some NFTs expensive and others not?
NFTs are very new to the blockchain ecosystem and are still in their infancy. It is an emerging market meaning there is no historical data or precedence that can assist in determining the value of an NFT. NFT projects that started at the beginning of the market boom have garnered legitimacy purely because they had a first-mover advantage. These “established” NFT projects have also had the opportunity to improve and learn from the issues that have plagued the NFT market and have, in such a way, made themselves more valuable. When the NFT boom took flight, many people realized profits beyond their wildest dreams, creating a space for opportunists to take advantage of the market growth. While some NFTs can be considered digital art, created by an artist who recognizes the value NFTs can add to the creative space, others have been made purely out of greed and a need to exploit the immense market growth. NFT projects that stem from greed and exploitation often have no value and are ultimately garbage.
Is the - TronWars - Collection Over or Underpriced?
It is difficult to determine whether NFTs from the - TronWars - collection is overpriced or underpriced. Making such an assessment will become clearer when the market for NFTs and metaverses develops more actively. The price is also influenced by how the - TronWars - collection is developed and promoted by its creators and community.
- TronWars - NFT Collection Examples
- TronWars - fees
- Buyer fee to dev: 0 basis points
- Seller fee to dev: 750 basis points
- Buyer fee to opensea.io: 0 basis points
- Seller fee to opensea.io: 250 basis points
- Buyer fee: 0 basis points
- Seller fee: 1000 basis points
- TronWars - editors list
The approved editor's accounts of - TronWars - collection are 0xa72e7056f6bd50c500b4aee0c8249bdcc7e06924.
Disclaimer: This article is provided for informational purposes only. It is not offered or intended to be used as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice.