AEXLAB - a virtual reality technology and videogame development studio - has announced its NFT release in partnership with the Metadrop platform. These NFTs will be AI-generated 3D VR pets for players of the company’s upcoming game - VAIL VR. Players can sign up for access to the game on Metadrop.com - the NFT auction starts on November 28 on metadrop.com.
VAILIENS - that’s the name for new NFTs - will begin as 3D PFPs that will function as pets within VAIL VR. Every pet will have a unique appearance and attributes generated by AI at the time of minting.
However, VAILIENS won’t be just pretty tradeable 3D models - NFT-based VR-pets will be fully interactable in the game. At first, they will only respond to touch and basic commands, but their in-game functionality will gradually increase, including participation in combat, races, and other activities.
In addition, VAILIENS will grant their holders other advantages, such as access to VAIL VR Alpha and Beta testing and to VAIL Social Club -a VR social server within VAIL that has the community of players able to influence the game development directly.
Overall, there will be only 13370 VAILIENS:
- 1500 will be reserved for early investors.
- 1070 will be reserved for community growth (rewards for contests, lottery prizes, and so on).
- 10,800 will be available for minting via auctions on Metadrop.
Partnership with Metadrop allowed AEXLAB to introduce VAILIENS to the world using unique drop mechanics intertwined with VAIL VR Early Access release:
- Anyone will be able to join the VAIL VR Alpha Access Game Key lottery on the Metadrop.com website for free.
- Starting from November 26, VAIL VR multiplayer servers will go live.
- On November 30th, six simultaneous auctions will take place for different VAILIEN breeds.
- On December 3rd a special auction for VAIL SOCIAL CLUB cards will be held. 100 will be up for auction on metadrop.com
About the company
AEXLAB is a virtual reality technology studio. The company has created VR solutions for companies like Red Bull, the American Institute of Architects, and Epic Games in the past. Currently, AEXLAB is developing VAIL VR - a competitive tactical first-person VR-shooter combining cutting-edge virtual reality technologies with social gaming and blockchain technologies.
Disclaimer: This is a sponsored press release, and is for informational purposes only. It does not reflect the views of Crypto Daily, nor is it intended to be used as legal, tax, investment, or financial advice