TronWallet is now available on Android! Send, receive, freeze $TRX, vote for the Super Representatives, participate in token sales from your phone with this decentralized wallet built by Getty/IO! iOS version available soon, more info on @TronWalletMe https://t.co/QS4SdIB9ru
— TRON Foundation (@Tronfoundation) 31 July 2018
Next up in the series of never ending TRON Foundation announcements, comes the launch of the new TronWallet for Android phones. This will see a native and home built TRX storage solution become available on investors mobile phones, improving relations between TRON and its customers and moreover, improving the experience of investors worldwide. TronWallet will be launched on iOS soon enough so if you’re on Apple, you’ve not got long to wait.
What’s different about TronWallet?
The wallet is designed to ‘empower TRON users’ to allow them to sign smart contracts in a secure manner without the need for private keys. This idea, saw the birth of TronVault, the predecessor to the TronWallet. TronVault was TRON’s first ever cold storage solution available on both Android and iOS.
In essence, unlike standard wallets that can be used to ‘store’ TRX, the TronWallet allows users to experience the full potential of the TRON blockchain. Within the wallet, users can access a range of services and experience a fully immersive TRON service.
According to the official TRON announcement, the TronWallet features the following:
- “No fees — Yes, that’s right, sending and receiving TRX is free.”
- “UX Design — Beautiful and practical design for a fast and intuitive experience.”
- “Open source & Privacy — Very important, your keys are yours and PRIVATE to you only. We never hold your keys (you may check the code!).”
- “Fully decentralized p2p wallet — no login, no signup.”
- “Local secret encryption + PIN — encrypted the database file on disk with AES-256+SHA2 by supplying a 64-byte encryption key powered by a realm database).”
- “All TRON network operations supported (except ‘create token’).”
- “Push notifications — get notified immediately once transactions are processed.”
- “Easy to use — a lot of detail went into making the user experience very simple (and fast!).”
- “Benchmark vs. 20+ top crypto wallets — yeah, we checked other wallets to make sure Tronwallet is top-notch in features and build quality.”
- “Tronwallet API — we made it easy for app and game developers to integrate and use TRON.”
You get all this power, sent directly to your fingertips.
If you want to know more about using the TronWallet, check out their handy step by step tutorial, here.
Otherwise, you can find further information about the TronWallet and the team behind it, for yourself, here.